CONTI BAKE BE 6570
Bakery belt with woven-in plastic polyester spiral or endlessly woven.
We would like to present to you our CONTI BAKE BE 6570 bakery belt. After its introduction to the market, it enjoys continuous success in all bakery applications, such as fermentation belts, transfer belts, as well as dough belts of various kinds.
Among characteristics that could be of your interest, we can mention in the first place:
- fully synthetic, extremely resistant fabric – a guarantee of long lifetime;
- strong monofilament fibre for a high cross stability;
- dimension stability with low elongation;
- easy to track and control, low coefficient of friction for running over slider beds;
- high flexibility of the fabrics and of woven polyester splice (SS type), which allows running over knife edges starting from a 6mm diameter;
- high air permeability;
- non-sticking and easy to clean.
The Conti Bake bakery belt can be used wherever the dough is wet or dry and has long distances to cover or stays on the belt for a long time, until finally overcoming a small knife roller. It is the ideal solution when it comes to quick belt assembly and low equipment downtime. The SS52 spiral is entirely made out of PE, which excludes the possibility of contact of the dough or baked goods with metal.
The Conti Bake bakery belt performs much better than felt belts, which must be replaced regularly due to dirt, lack of straight glide, stretching and transverse shrinkage.